March 9, 2016

For the Feminine



If Aristotle is right and we are what we repeatedly do then as a total creature of habit I'm quite possibly part sea animal. I love few things more than water, especially salt water and all that comes w/ it. 

I hold close to my heart deeply rooted in nature, tried, tested and true (by me and science) key ingredients for my body inside & out. 

This one I feel really passionate about because I've been using it for over a hundred years (yes I have been here that long) and it still seems not many people use it, know about it, or realize how SIMPLE, CHEAP and POWERFUL this stuff really is. So tell me if you've heard of it before I want to know!

FOR WOMEN, this is the ONLY thing besides water that I would ever use to cleanse my flower's insides. It dredges what does not belong and perfects what does. It creates a seal to protect too. Ideal for post childbirth. Mix a little with steaming hot water and you have a total lotus! Even better pour a small cup in your steaming hot bath.

FOR TEETH/GUMS, mix a little of this w/ water and I mean a LITTLE this is a powerful salt that CAN NOT BE SWALLOWED. Swish it around in your mouth and even if you lost a filling, or needed a root canal this would seal everything up and protect you for awhile. I have personal experience w/ this.
I have a phobia of dentists and my dentist said this stuff saved my teeth while I was avoiding her.

I also heard from an angel who whispers to me in the wind at Essene Market that there is a natural body of Alum water flowing in MA and that the salt also has a spiritual component to it as well. I am there and will report back with my findings!

ALUM SALT. ALUM SALT ALUM SALT. The only place I know where to get it is at iHERB, a place I suggest all the time for savings on expensive supplements and shakes. Use my code for FREE Shipping and get your own code to get credits if people shop!
When I say cheap I mean like less than $7. for a bag that will last you 8 months to a year! Here's my link, 
http://tinyurl.com/LoveyourVagina 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mazey Lotus Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig