May 20, 2015

Do it Yourself

"knowledge alone does not suffice; it has no heart." Peaceful Warrior
After I wrote this, "Do it Yourself" blog I realized the idea is actually already a thing, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Do_it_yourself 
Below is my DIY story and how I came to be a fan.

 Even if it’s a flowing tidal wave, hold on tight and maybe grab a board, but go with it.

While getting healed, healing myself and learning what may facilitate the healing of others I saw the power to heal ourselves rests in our own hands. Each of us has what it takes to save our own lives and no one can help us do that part. Once we know how to save our own naturally we become a vessel which nature happens to blow through to save others, but this is not an effort, or conscious action- it just happens if we allow it. If we add thought to matter it changes form. Let's keep simple what we were all born to do.

Those of you close to me witnessed my life face a sort of vortex, a Bermuda triangle, a cyclone. It picked me up, spun me around and somehow landed me right back where I started. Don’t you love when that happens? The blood flow puts a glow on your face and curl in your hair that can't be bought or sold. My head is still spinning a little and if you were in close enough range during this time likely so is yours. This fire storm, tornado, earthquake, tidal wave, tsunami, spoke to me as loud as the sun burns bright. So don’t look at it directly for too long. It said, “What we do, and from which place in our bodies we do it from, will determine whether we live or die, whether we generate life or not, whether we feel joy or pain. Trust in that force you feel pulling you. It is very real. Don't run from it or chase it, love it and hold on tight."

You know that cliché, “listen to your heart”? I learned to actually do just that, literally the organ, feel it beating and stay there quietly, patiently and go with that feeling. Trust that instinct. Do everything from that place and believe in what you hear from those chambers. Ask it questions. “Is this real or is it not? Is it this or is it that? Should I go here, or there, Sam I am?"

That should be the first and last thing we learn in school. The rest possibly could be summed up in another cliché, “go with the flow.” Even if it’s a flowing tidal wave, hold on tight and maybe grab a board, but go with it.

Many foundations to our existence and how to keep existing, while not a secret are not always acknowledged, or acted on, implemented or prescribed. I’m not sure if that will ever change, but I know we all have the freedom and choice to make that change if we just listen and believe what we feel to be true.

Final cliché for today, there really is wonderful magic that happens when your heart has been "cracked open." Flying free from here on out as open as can be.

Bee Bosnak often speaks of this type of idea in her, "Heal Yourself" work, http://www.beebosnak.com/ 
 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mazey Lotus Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig